- Lv 1 Cert
- USAW Level 1 Cert
- ISSA Nutrition Cert
- Movement and Exercise Science – Kinesiology B.S.
I was first officially introduced to CrossFit in 2014 because of “that-one-friend” who kept harassing me to try it out. I went to HOA (a crossfit competition), to cheer them on, and I was hooked.
I worked for Junk Brands, traveled and attended events, such as Regionals and 2016 CrossFit Games in Carson, CA. I met my amazing fiancé all because I worked with Junk and our mutual love of the sport. We moved to Republic in July 2016 and fell in love with CrossFit Republic. We loved the people, the coaches, and the CrossFit “ministry” that illuminates from this place.
Crossfit has become a staple in my life. I love to workout, watch competitions, and every year Josh and I travel to watch the CrossFit Games; however I was made to coach. My passion is helping others succeed. I love spending hours studying movements, drills, programming and testing workouts. I firmly believe God gave me the special gifts to be a great coach and to connect with athletes. I am excited to see where this lead me in life as I pursue full-time coaching.
• Movement and Exercise Science – Kinesiology B.S.
– Minor in Nutrition and Chemistry
• Level 1 Crossfit Certificate
• USA Weightlifting – Sport Performance Coach (L1)
• ISSA Nutrition Certification
• RX2Movement Coach – Mentee
“No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it” – Hebrews 12:11
“Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” – Hebrews 12:1
Personal Training Tracks
My personal training is where we will focus on form and perfect technique. This time gives us the opportunity to develop the client or athlete on a one-on-one basis.
I offer 3 different programming tracks for athletes. Whether you are looking for general fitness, sport specific performance, or open track are looking for a personal athletic advantage in your CrossFit journey. Each track is based solely on the athlete’s goals.
• Fitness track – is based on getting toned, looking good naked, holding off the nursing home, and general physical fitness.
• Performance track – is based on athletes who are looking for additional strength, conditioning, and developing themselves as an athlete to either aid in a sport or to be fit for outside of the gym.
• Open track – is for athletes who are looking to have a one-on-one coach to aid them in getting better at the sport of CrossFit.