If you haven’t signed up for the CrossFit Open, do it! The explanation and the link to register are below, as well as a few points for FIRST TIME PARTICIPANTS!
- STOP VIEWING SCALED WORKOUTS WITH NEGATIVITY. EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN STARTING POINT.
- DON’T SET EXPECTATIONS. APPROACH THE OPEN WITH AN ‘OPEN’ MINDSET.
- IF YOUR GYM HOSTS EVENTS DURING THE OPEN, ATTEND THEM. (we will be doing a “Friday Night Lights” event)
- ACTUALLY LOOK AT THE LEADERBOARD. COMPETITION CAN PUSH YOU TO NEW LIMITS.
- USE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN THE OPEN TO SET GOALS FOR THE NEXT YEAR OF TRAINING.
Register for the Open- https://open.crossfit.com/