Conditioning WOD – 30 minutes
As many reps as possible in 30 minutes of…
*Increasing snatch weight as you go…
- 50 Wall Balls 20/14, 25 Bar Facing Burpees, 25 Power Snatches 75/55
- 40 Wall Balls, 20 Bar Facing Burpees, 20 Power Snatches 95/65
- 30 Wall Balls, 15 Bar Facing Burpees, 15 Power Snatches 135/95
- 20 Wall Balls, 10 Bar Facing Burpees, 10 Power Snatches 165/110
- 10 Wall Balls, 5 Bar Facing Burpees, Max Reps Power Snatches in time remaining 185/125
Post total reps achieved!
CFR SKILLS CLASS – 10-10:30AM
*For those unaware, we have a weekly skills class after our Saturday workout, where we take a specific skill and have a chance to break it down and work in a small group setting, helping you accomplish whatever skill it may be.
Variations to cover
- Stacking abmats
- Off a box
- Barbell strict press
- KB or DB strict or push press
Find what works best for you and with the coach determine what will help you get to the next level!