*Coaches- based on class size, start athletes in 2-3 different groups.
5 Rounds for time of…
20/15 Cal Row (Male/Female)
15 Thrusters 75/55
20 Power Snatches 75/55
15 Hand Release Pushups
*DO NOT drop bars with the tens on them! #SaveTheTens
*If rowers are all taken, either wait, or jump on an Air bike for 20 calories
Post total times!
CFR SKILLS CLASS 10 – 10:30AM
*Each Saturday we offer a 30 minute skills class after the 9am group workout! Each Saturday is different. It’s a chance to work on specific movements that you may not have time to trial during regular grouped workouts, while also getting one on one coaching
Much of the rope climb is focused on the “bite” of your feet. Once you accomplish this, then you are able to stand with minimal grip or pulling strength. The next key is to be able to complete a “knees to elbows” and re-bite the rope with your feet to climb the rope one bite at a time.
Focuses the coach will discuss are…
- Foot bite (sit on a box, rope between legs and work on comfort of wrapping and unwrapping the rope on your leg and biting and re-biting the rope through repetition
- Grip Strength (holding body weight on the rope – rope pulls)
- Pulling Strength (able to pull up while feet are secure- rope pulls/ring rows)
- Core Strength (ability to bring your knees high while hanging, to rebite the rope and stand again – knees to elbow, toes to rope)
Exercises to work on
- Ring Rows
- Rope Pulls
- Knees to Elbow
- Toes to rope (while hanging)