Our gym’s core values are credible thanks to our membership and staff’sconsistent positive actions as a gym. Our environment and culture is so important and definitely rare in not just the fitness industry but in any business.
Keep inspiring and positively influencing those around you CFR! Our culture is not going unseen! #YouChoose
CFR Core Values
“It’s not hard to make the right decisions when you know what your values are.”
1. Appreciation. We understand the value in being thankful for the little things. Who and what we’re surrounded by can be invaluable. We make the most of opportunities to speak life into others and to be empowered by the silver lining everywhere.
2. Belief in Others. Our attitudes are centered on lifting others up. Belief is contagious and powerful.
3. Caring. We aim to demonstrate a helpful, non-judgmental environment inside of CFR, but also extend a helping hand outside of our four walls by consistently serving the less fortunate through service, investment, and unexpected grace.
4. Commitment. We are committed to one another. We show loyalty to our members by linking arms and walking through life beyond fitness with them. In turn, they honor the commitment to better themselves through bravery and perseverance, inside and outside of CFR.
5. Effort. No matter the outcome, there is always value in a determined attempt to better ourselves, and that is an accomplishment within itself. CFR and members alike are dedicated to giving their best effort in all that they do.
6. Unity. Community is an essential part of CFR. We serve each other with an unconditional support. We lean on one another through the wins and losses of life inside and outside of CFR. When we make the effort to bring people together, we will always be more effective in conquering life. One may be overpowered, two can defend themselves, but a cord of three strands is not easily broken.
7. Hope. Hope is our fuel. We live with expectancy of positive results from hard work inside and outside of CFR. We live in constant anticipation that the best is yet to come.
8. Right Choices. Each day we are presented a choice to positively influence the world with our thoughts and actions. We choose to have a constructive and optimistic culture inside and outside of CFR.
9. Sacrifice. We see the value in putting someone else’s needs before our own. At CFR, this is the center to our success, as selflessness runs strong toward our fellowman.
10. Vision. We strive to continually grow, evolve, and refine, with no limitations. The CFR community is ambitious with no tendency to be content with mediocrity inside or outside of CFR. Complacency stunts personal growth and great things will never come from remaining in our comfort zones.
Follow CFR on Facebook or Instagram @crossfit_republic
*Coaches – aim to allow athletes to gather all equipment after a general warmup and then briefly take them through each movement as part of their warmup.
For the workout, to accommodate rowers, please start 2-3 groups of athletes on different portions of the workout!
For TOTAL Time:
15-12-9 reps of…
Power Snatch 95/65 CompRX 115/85
15-12-9 reps of…
Bar over Burpees
Clean and Jerks 95/65 CompRX 115/85
15-12-9 reps of…
KB Goblet Squats 55/35 Comp RX 70/55
KB Alt. Snatch R/L =2 55/35 CompRX 70/55
Post total times!