Strength – 15 minutes
Find a 3 rep max for the thruster from the ground
- Thruster will come from the ground
- First rep can be a squat clean thruster (cluster)
- Building in weight on unbroken sets of 3
- You do not have to go right from overhead into the squat
- You can pause in the front rack after bringing the bar back down if that is helpful in regaining balance
- Coaches – this is the best time to coach the thruster with each individual athlete
“Well done is better than well said.” – Benjamin Franklin
Talk is cheap.
Anyone can talk.
Only the few, choose to do.
There will be a point today where we will feel compelled to express our thoughts to someone. Maybe it’s how something could be done better.
Let’s press pause there in that moment. “Ductus Exemplo” is a Latin phrase that translates to: “Lead by Example”. Actions will always speak louder than any words.
WD > WS.
Conditioning WOD – 20 min cap
2 rounds for time of…
20 Squat Clean Thrusters (each rep must come from ground) 135/95
2 Rope Climbs
20/15 Cal Ski Erg
2 Rope Climbs
20 Handstand Pushups
*Coaches please roll ski ergs away from ropes, preferably in front of Learn To Crossfit Rig, facing the wall, so there is no injury transferring one station to the other with athletes and rope climbs
*Scale rope climbs with reduce reps, half rope climbs, 3:1 Rope Pulls, 3:1 Pullup + Knee to Elbow on rig, 10:1 Ring Rows
*Scale HS Pushups with stacking abmats, inverted hold for 60 seconds OR Barbell push press or push jerk with thruster weight 135/95